Alexander Nevsky is a professional trader, senior analyst iTrade.
Born in 1979 in Leningrad (ex. Of the USSR). At the age of 10 years emigrated with his family to Germany (Stuttgart), where he graduated from high school. In 1999 he received the diploma of the University of Vienna with a degree in international business. In 2001 he received the MBA degree in the direction of "investment business"
His trading career began at LGT Bank (Österreich), working his way up from an ordinary Manager to a senior trader.
Alexander first million earned in the company FTC Capital, where he managed assets of insurance companies, pension funds and banks. In 28 years, Alexander has become one of the most young millionaires, earning his fortune on the stock exchange during the global financial crisis that began in 2007 with the collapse of the securitization market mortgages in the United States. At a time when the stock market crash, managed futures generated a record high level of profitability.
* Financial experts call this the "no risk mode", in which the majority of market participants shunned risky assets - stocks, industrial commodities and non-dollar currencies and fleeing to so-called "safe areas" - government bonds with credit ratings of first class, gold and the U.S. dollar. Such herd behavior generates strong trends in almost all markets that can be used to managed futures, trend-following, because all of these classes of assets are traded on modern futures exchanges, and futures markets can benefit both from growth and from falling prices.
Since the inception of the company iTrade Alexander is a mentor to her, conducting effective webinars and training sessions for traders the initial and advanced levels. Them in detail and clearly presented all the necessary knowledge about what the world's financial markets and how they make money.
Alexander also conducts personal consultations for VIP clients in which it helps to produce your personal trading technique based on effective strategies and years of professional experience.
The secret of trading Nevsky phenomenon is quite simple – 99% work and 1% luck.
For more than 20 years he is trading on the stock exchange and engaged in teaching, thereby improving as a professional. Not only is he a successful trader, but also an exemplary family man, philanthropist and a man with a fine sense of humor and an insightful mind.
Basic course 10 lessons - 2 times a week
Advanced course 10 lessons - 2 times a week
Trading webinars Trade online on the most important events with a senior analyst broker
Basic course of study:
1. Basic concepts of financial markets. Currency market. Commodity market. Stock market.
2. Trading platform (installation, tools and types of graphs, functionality).
3. Technical analysis. Part 1 (lines and levels of support and resistance, technical analysis figures).
4. Technical analysis. Part 2 (Fibonacci levels and extensions, candlestick analysis).
5. Technical analysis. Part 3 (indicators of technical analysis).
6. Fundamental analysis.
7. Psychology of margarine.
Advanced course of study:
1. Build your own trading system.
2. Tactics Adventure.
3. Wolfe waves.
4. Elliott Waves.
5. Correlation analysis, pair trading, spread trading.
An advanced course is a transition to a qualitatively new level of trading. This is a deep understanding of the structure and internal mechanisms that determine the state of the market and the nature of its movement.
After completing the course, you will master all the necessary spectrum of market analysis tools and will be able to apply them in combination. This will improve the quality of each transaction, stabilize the yield curve and prevent its failure in the future.
All theoretical knowledge is fixed practice - trading on a demo and a real account. Each transaction will be reviewed and analyzed in detail with the teacher.
After completing the course, you will receive support and advice from the teacher.
Not a Platinum customer yet ? Subscribe to trading webinars and start earning today!
The advantages of trading webinars:
the ability to make deals online with an experienced trader;
online trading is conducted for both newbies and professional traders who have been working in the markets for a long time;
the opportunity to participate in webinars from a mobile device;
During the lesson, each student can ask questions and get answers to them.
One of the main elements of understanding the movement of tools in the market is to work on news and events on a global scale.
The ability to work on the news is very important both for a novice trader and for an experienced investor who aspires to improve his skills.
Senior broker-analyst Alexandr Nevsky will share with you the trading practice that has been developing for many years.